Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a ETL Developer on a long-term contract basis.
- Our Technology Team is growing at lightning speed and were looking for talented Technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – were changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Our technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress and take your career to the next level through the power of our company is unmatched globality and vast expertise.
- We are not just building technology, were building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us!
- Creative, analytical, collaborative, productive, adaptable, relationship expertise, back to navigation (success profile), Glassdoor reviews, Glassdoor rating.
- The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement.
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality.
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
- Serve as Advisor or Coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Senior Developer with expertise in ETL/Oracle development, change management process, adherence to engineering excellence guidelines developing the platforms for our multiple applications using latest innovative technologies as we move into the futuristic view of development.
- Follow relevant and required processes/procedures (PMQC, SDLC, ServiceNow, and other).
- Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing performed; and member/business notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Document and review all applicable changes as part of the data automation exercise.
- Document appropriately through Change Control Process; assess the impact across deliverables within a release and to in-flight and/ or upcoming deliverables.
- Report and communicate status/risks/etc. directly to Business owners and Stakeholders and to appropriate Project Management (JIRA Project Management Tool).
- Compliment IT skills and technical experience including Oracle, ETL. DB and ETL.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with key business partners and peers to enable effective planning of new products and technology to ensure the delivery of service and value.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/University Degree or equivalent experience