Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Payroll Manager on a long-term contract basis.
- Processes organization’s payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records.
- Processes employee status changes, processes, and analyzes payroll and employee expenses, reconciles general ledger accounts, creates on-going month-end, quarterly, and year-end organization reports, and performs other rated duties as assigned.
- Audits payroll information for accuracy.
- Reconciles payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, and voluntary deductions.
- Participates in problem solving and special projects within the Payroll Department.
- Assigns exempt and non-exempt worker status to employees.
- Rate is $50/hr.