Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Front End Developer on a long term contract basis.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Engagement with senior technology and busines stakeholders for understanding the requirements, software design and implementation of customized UI components using front end technologies causing direct impact to clients.
* Develop end to end front end modules which drive complex workflow, validation rules, approval processes, reports, and dashboards.
* Build new and innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges.
* Maintain and develop enterprise application integrations using middleware tools and or custom developed Restful services.
* Participate in Agile ceremonies and be part of core development team working very closely with Business stakeholders and work with all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation)
* Support continuous improvement of the automated processes following DevOps practices – CI/CD pipelines.
* Work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and understand Agile development methodologies and DevOps practices.
* 7 – 10 years of hands on working experience in front end web development.
* Proven track record utilizing CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
* Experience with integration with webservices and external systems using SOAP, REST, SSL standards and following SDLC best practices such as analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation.
* Understand requirements for large enterprise applications.
* Experience with Agile, DevOps practices, and JIRA to create a productive, high quality development environment.
* Ability to work independently as a self-starter and within a team environment. Comfortable in fast paced dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group.
* Familiarity with Java Spring boot, microservices.
* Practical knowledge of design patterns.
* Practical knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management.
* Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.