Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Global Clinical Trial Business Capability Change Manager on a contract basis.
The Business Capability Change Manager role will provide tactical support, oversight, and leadership on change initiatives within Research & Development and Strategy & Planning (RD&SP). This role is accountable for ensuring change is adequately managed in an operational state while maintaining effective alignment of systems/technologies with other business processes and programs. The role is also accountable for effecting change in a controlled manner, in compliance with regulatory requirements. This is an essential role to the success of the RD&SP organization because it will enable the team to effect change processes leading into a stable operational state across several business capabilities.
• Serves as key Subject Matter Expert for change management activities, including the creation of Business Cases for Change, Sponsorship Alignment, Impact Assessments and Stakeholder Analyses, Adoption Strategies/Metrics, Business Readiness, and Sustainment
• Supports the development, execution, and monitoring of the Change Management Process in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Leads Stakeholder Engagement meetings to ensure awareness is maintained across stakeholder groups and around Business Capabilities
• Partners with the R&D learning team on the development of training materials
• Contributes to internal/external continuous improvement initiatives
• Bachelors degree required
• 1-2 years project management experience
• Significant stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrated breadth of experience and versatility
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex issues and propose innovative solutions
• Effective oral and written communication skills to influence, inform, or guide others
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Experience in clinical trials or technology management is a plus, but not mandatory