Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Hardware Deployment Technician on a long term contract basis.
This role will be responsible to oversee and assist in the deployment and reclaiming efforts of laptop assets within the end user community. Individual will need to have basic Windows & Mac OS troubleshooting skills along with a strong understanding of the IT Asset Management lifecycle. Team Profile Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the firms software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Workplace Support Services (WSS)The Technology Workplace Support Services (WSS) team provides technology support to the client’s end user community. As part of these services, WSS is responsible and accountable for the end to end IT asset lifecycle, from procurement through disposal. It is critical to the Firm that accurate asset recording, inventory and auditing become part of the culture of WSS. This includes the movement and handling of data bearing IT assets between locations and through till disposal.
– Assisting with user asset deployment and reclaiming of hardware
– Providing desktop support troubleshooting assistance
– Manage all stages of the asset lifecycle
– Deployment metrics reporting
– 3+ years in a desktop supportasset management role in a large corporate environment
– Exceptional customer service skills are a must
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Precise attention to detail
Technical Skills Required:
– Advanced knowledge of Windows & Mac OS
– Proficient in MS Excel
– Experience with the core foundation of the ITIL Asset Management lifecycle