Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Identity and Access Management Engineer on a contract basis.
The client is seeking an experienced ForgeRock Access Management engineer that can provide design, implementation, and support of Identity and Access Management services. This is a technical role in a team with equally dedicated and passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
• Responsible for design, development, implementation, and support of authentication, authorization, Web Single-Sign-On (SSO), and Federation services using ForgeRock Identity Gateway, Access Management, and Directory Services.
• Support and maintain SiteMinder Policy Servers, Secure Proxy Servers, Web Agents, AuthAz Web Services, Advanced Authentication, and Symantec VIP Gateway services.
• Hands-on experience in configuration, integration, and troubleshooting of SAML, OIDC/OAuth2 open standard protocol-based solutions.
• Design, develop and implement custom authentication modules in the ForgeRock Access Management environment.
• Be self-directed, take the lead on technical escalations and drive incidents or problems until resolution. That involves automation, networking, cloud infrastructure security, and integration with 3rd party products.
• Develop Architecture documents, requirements, network designs, roadmaps, technology/maintenance/upgrade lifecycle, execution plans, monitoring, and health checks validations, recovery plan, roll back plans, and DR Solutions.
• Keep ForgeRock and SiteMinder modules/software current and patched. Lead upgrades projects.
• Configure, build and support required monitoring and testing of authentication services
• Support and maintain in-house developed web applications and databases.
• Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective IAM solutions.
• 8+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting SSO and Federation services using ForgeRock or SiteMinder technology stack.
• 5+ years of experience in implementing solutions using SAML, OIDC and Multi-Factor Authentication.
• Experience working with and implementing highly available ForgeRock or SiteMinder solutions in an AWS environment.
• Troubleshooting and networking skills, including DNS and load balancers
• Self-directed with excellent communication and documentation skills
• BS or equivalent in information technology, computer engineering, computer science, or related field