Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Implementation Specialist on a contract basis.
The Implementation Specialist provides tactical support to the Clinical Trial Engagement and Enrollment Team ensuring our patient recruitment goals and study timelines are met. The Implementation Specialist supports the operations of the CTEE team focusing on key areas such as financial & vendor oversight, process improvements and developing reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate must be able to build strong relationships, effectively use written and verbal communication skills, and able to multi-task working in a dynamic, fast-paced matrixed organization.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders, internal and external vendors to assist with tactical implementation of the engagement and recruitment strategies to optimize the site/patient experience and trial recruitment timelines.
• Build and maintain reports and dashboards to evaluate our campaign tactics ensuring our strategies are cost effective and scalable throughout the project lifecycle.
• Proactively identify potential operational challenges and provide solutions to ensure engagement and recruitment activities remains on track.
• Support CTEE team with invoice/fund tracking as well as payment issue resolution.
• Provide ongoing support as needed (i.e., maintenance of our SharePoint site, new hire orientation, developing standardized processes and procedures, assisting with ad hoc projects/conference, etc.).
• BA/BS with a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical trial or related experience.
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Stakeholder management with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
• Clearly communicates in both written and verbal form.
• Problem-solver: Identifies and resolves problems independently; escalating appropriately.
• Analytical: Able to collect and synthesize data/information in a clear and appropriate manner.
• Experience working with key systems such as MS Office, SharePoint, Workfront, and SAP
• Position is based in Central New Jersey.