Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for an Infrastructure Project Manager on a long term contract basis.
Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid Option)
Your experience with technology risk involving infrastructure, collaborative approach, ability to identify challenges as opportunities, teamed with energy and excitement to coach, drive, and facilitate infrastructure initiatives will deliver best in class technology to the organization to support the products that the client markets.
– Proactively manage technology risks to ensure the teams can focus on delivering incremental business value, while working to establish the teams baseline velocity, sprint cadence, and release plans
– Develop and maintain all project documentation and artifacts required for successful delivery of the project, records retention purposes in accordance with organizational policies, and proof of risk mitigation / remediation
– Identify, prioritize, and actively manage technology risk initiatives according to impact and probability, escalating when necessary
– Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
– Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
– Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
– Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
– Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
– Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
– Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
– Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
– Engage with BAP risk executives, including first and second line of defense risk functions, as appropriate to develop support the risk agenda.
– Establish best practices and coordinate implementation of relevant risk management frameworks across several technology aligned risk teams.
– Serve as key stakeholder and sponsor for a portfolio of risk remediation activities, including leading program efforts and driving requirements to delivery teams.
– Monitoring the appropriateness and completeness of key risk and control metrics within risk tolerance on behalf of the organization.
- Pay Rate: 100.00 – 112.00 per hour
Required Skills & Experience:
This is a high-visibility role within the client’s company, with significant strategic responsibility. As a result, we are looking for candidates with:
– Hands-on deep experience managing technology risk remediation projects
– Applied project leadership experience
– Strong analytical and communications skills are a must (Note: strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills will be a baseline expectation for this role)
– The ability to structure and organize complex data and execution efforts
– A core focus on providing great service across our stakeholder groups on a regular basis
– A foundational orientation towards servant-leadership oriented risk management
– Exposure to risk management for infrastructure environments at an enterprise scale (e.g., IT Security, Cyber Security, Security Operations, Governance)
– Previous experience with technology controls programs and risk domains (e.g., change management, SDLC, information security practices, COBIT / ITIL frameworks)
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate requirements effectively and coordinate team discussion
– Must be extremely detail-oriented, very organized and value the integrity of the data
– Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, capability to switch context quickly and work on multiple streams of work concurrently
– Ability to build and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and leverage this to achieve work-related objectives
– High proficiency with MS Office productivity tools (Word, PowerPoint) with advanced skill in data manipulation using Excel
– Experience of auditing within a technical environment
– Working knowledge of Operational Risk and associated regulations (e.g., Basel, SOX)
– Infrastructure experience is required for this role
– Bachelor of Science (B.S) Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or MIS, or equivalent experience
– Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
– Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
Pay Range: $87-$102/hour