On site – some flexibility to work from home (1-2 days)
Rate is open – Market rate
Must be fully vaccinated + Booster
Upgrading various site @ hospitals, PC/hardware/systems
-Strong IT PM
-Work in a clinical/hospital setting (Work with hospital staff) Understand workflow – Must have Healthcare experience
– A/V experience – Wireless connections /TV monitors set up
– Installation/Implementation of clinical/EMR app, patience tracking apps and hardware/systems.
– Work closely with NWH Engineer/Safely team etc to get
– Basic Networking -PC deployments –
Project Methodology in the creation of the project plan. Defines and develops project plan including schedule and funding limitations, define required roles and tasks, standard PMI PMBOK project management activities.Develops weekly status reports and modifies schedules Required Skills:MS Project, CA Clarity or related PPM tool
• Strong knowledge of LVC technology with recent experience planning and managing LVC implementations in medium to large healthcare facilities.
• Ability to survey existing communications rooms determining availability of network services,
• Able to read and mark up floor plans for distribution and coordination with other trades and supporting groups such as LVC, electrical and engineering vendors and hospital departments.
• Recent experience working projects with construction management where premise distribution systems are implemented in healthcare environment