Newark, NJ – REMOTE
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with various methodologies, design patterns, refactoring techniques, and development standard methodologies.
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with Stencil/Web Components/Shadow DOM is preferable but not required
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as Jest
- Experience writing custom CSS rules and selectors
- Experience using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, GitLab, Jenkins and Linux OS
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a highly effective, deadline driven, and fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates creative problem skills, dedication to perfection, and has a results-oriented spirit.
- Work with product line managers, business users, and other members of the team to understand software requirements and author code that satisfies those requirements.
- Produce high quality code developed using sound computer science principles
- Participate in the overall planning and execution of development objectives
- Handle development efforts with internal and external interfaces
- Ensure all development processes and practices are completely and consistently followed
- Write scalable high-quality code with proper unit tests
- Work effectively on multiple tasks
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by being willing to tackle any development task required.