Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Jr. Business Analyst Intelligent Process Automation on a contract basis.
Readington Township, NJ
As a member of the Global Center of Competence (CoC), the Junior Business Process Automation & Digital Analyst will partner with business/functional needs to identify pragmatic, yet innovative automation and digital solutions. They will coach business and functional unit leaders across the organization to drive and lead process automation (IPA) and Digital initiatives across the enterprise. This position reports to: AVP, Intelligent Process Automation & Digital Optimization Leader.
Key accountabilities include:
Business Solutioning and Stakeholder Management
• Partner with BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) expert to identify automation opportunities, discuss automation/digital approach and framework with designated business and functional product owners by outlining deliverables, timeline, roles/responsibilities to build automation pipeline.
• Design business automation/digital solution in partnership with IT and Product Owners while ensuring alignment with the agreed process flow.
• Collaborate with internal IT experts to design feasible IT solution, build user stories to support desired automation solution.
• Establish and participate PI Planning, regular project update meetings.
• Monitor pipeline, and inflight initiatives progress.
• Support business/functional Automation/Digital owners to build out communication to ensure proper engagement such as Key milestones, in scope processes current and future state, timelines, technology dependencies, roles/responsibilities between business/functional owners, IT, Vendor and Global Automation team.
• Act as an escalation point to secure engagement, resolve issues associated with business resources, IT and or SI Partner engagement.
• Assists the line of business to escalate and resolve project blockers such as issues with business resources, IT and or SI Partner engagement.
Supporting Process Automation & Digital Implementation and Production
• Collaborate with transformation leads, and product owners to drive the automation/digital business solution discovery, planning, identification of solutions and objectives, development and monitor supervised production for assigned workstream and/or initiatives.
• Supports the deployment of agile and machine learning capabilities in the LOBs in line with client standards.
• Engage the appropriate internal and external (staff augmentation) resources to use process automation best practices to deliver successful solutions.
• Assist the business to Integrate multiple projects across the line of business value chain.
• Assist in the deployment of program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting Time, Quality, Budget, LOB requirements.
• Guide and partner with change management resources (Change Manager & HR) to ensure effective communication and execution of the required organizational and role changes.
• Provide guidance on the post implementation support.
• Assist the LOB to Identify in unit roles and time requirements and work with business leaders to identify staff for the assignments.
• Conduct lessons learnt post deployment on each initiative.
Participating in the Process Automation CoC and Utilizing its Practices
• Participate as an active member of the Business Process Automation CoC in developing a set of best practice guidelines and training content for use across all PA initiatives.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of automation framework, technologies and knowledge by sharing information, building standards, developing intellectual property and capturing lessons learned.
• Provide direction and guidance to all program staff for assigned units and programs.
• Coach team members on areas of development to increase their knowledge and work performance.
• Bachelors Degree, certification as a Green Belt Process Engineer or equivalent qualification.
• Project Management certification and Agile experience.
• 4 – 6 years business process engineering/business analysis experience in financial services.
• Solid experience in working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and teamwork.
• Business and System Analysis and Information System solution delivery experience.
• Business Value Chain and Opportunity assessment techniques and experience.
• Strong knowledge of machine learning, robotics and bpm.
• Prior RTE experience in a global company and familiarity with WorkFusion platform is a plus.