Our client, a leading utilities company is hiring a Procedure Writer on a contract basis.
New York, NY or Philadelphia, PA – remote, onsite 2 days a week
Data Analyst for Data Stewardship in the Corporate Data Analytics program will work on multiple strategic projects to help drive innovation in the department and support program priorities.
- Help ensure data leveraged in dashboards and data cubes is complete and accurate.
- This involves data analysis for:
Data Management Matching Process:
- Address Verification
- DUNs Matching
- Corporate Family Tree Creation
- Supplier Diversity Tagging
- New Source System Matching
- Azure Identity Protection (“AIP”) tagging
- Hierarchy Maintenance and Quality Reviews
- Collaboration with BUs on record cleanup in upstream systems
- Ad hoc reporting
Additionally, its good to have the following skill sets for Data Analytics:
- Good to have experience with some MDM / Data management tool such as Profisee.
- Good to have some knowledge of Alteryx
- Good to have some knowledge of powerBI
- We are looking for 3-5 yrs of experience.