Our client, a leading reinsurance services company is hiring a Junior ServiceNow Admin on a long-term contract basis.
Warren, NJ (Hybrid Option)
The Junior ServiceNow System Administrator assists in the maintenance of the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features. The ServiceNow System Administrator has sound technical ability that enables the fulfillment of common configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Participates ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Contributes to ServiceNow releases Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience with ServiceNow Implementations
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in ServiceNow systems administration and support.
Required Education (including Major):
BS degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent years of experience
Pay Range $45-55/ hr W2