Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Kronos Workforce Manager/e-Time/Enhanced Time on a right to hire basis.
Any end to end implementation experience in:
Kronos Workforce Manager
* Responsible for quality implementation and set up to meet client and TLM business requirements.
* Using Client Analysis documentation, clarify and confirm client requirements to ensure database programming meets the client’s time and attendance requirements.
* Installation, configuration, parallel testing, procedural reviews, adjusting of time collection devices, client training and participating in first “LIVE” processing run.
* Perform client follow up, work with the project team to maximize client satisfaction while managing tasks and deliverables to adhere to project timelines.
* Manage multiple accounts from project initiation to close by supporting clients through all phases of the implementation.
* Provide a detailed, accurate, and timely turnover file of live accounts to the Comp Svcs Service Group.