Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Kronos Workforce Manager/e-Time/Enhanced Time on a right to hire basis.
Any end to end implementation experience in:
- Kronos Workforce Manager
- Enhanced Time
- Essential time
- Responsible for quality implementation and set up to meet client and TLM business requirements.
- Using Client Analysis documentation, clarify and confirm client requirements to ensure database programming meets the client’s time and attendance requirements.
- Installation, configuration, parallel testing, procedural reviews, adjusting of time collection devices, client training and participating in first “LIVE” processing run.
- Perform client follow up, work with the project team to maximize client satisfaction while managing tasks and deliverables to adhere to project timelines.
- Manage multiple accounts from project initiation to close by supporting clients through all phases of the implementation.
- Provide a detailed, accurate, and timely turnover file of live accounts to the Comp Services Service Group.
- Pay Rate: $75.00