Positions are remote with possibility of travel.
large scale implementation experience preferred
Lead Payroll Consultant:
- The Payroll Implementation Consultant participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post golive support), under the direction of the Project Manager, and may lead one or more activities.
- Project responsibilities include; gathering customer requirements, configuring the Ceridian solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to Associate Consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the Project Manager.
- The Consultant may also deliver Organizational Readiness consulting in support of Ceridian’s Organizational Readiness toolkit.
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Ceridian functionality
- Configure Ceridian application to meet customer’s documented business requirements
- Conduct consulting sessions (on the phone and inperson) and document with meeting minutes
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide customers with followup consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
- Work with customers to implement Ceridian Organizational Readiness best practices in preparation for rollout of the Ceridian solution
- 5+ years of experience in payroll application consulting
- Experience in change management an asset
- US & CAN domain knowledge preferred
- UK, Ireland, Australia domain knowledge an asset
Technical Skills Requirements
- Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment including experience with HRIS Systems
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL an asset
- Experience with one or more of the following applications: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian (preferred)
- Ability to effectively implement an HRIS module or similar endto-end solution
- Understanding of common human capital management (HCM) business practices
- Understanding of different industries and how Ceridian implementation best practices apply to the customer’s business practices
$80.00 per hour