Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring a Lead Sr. SQL Server Data Warehouse Developer on a contract basis.
Lead Sr. SQL Server Data Warehouse Developer – onshore remote
- Work in a team setting in relation to design and development activities using approved database and software development tools and methodologies.
- Act as a technical lead and a hands on developer
- Work from business requirements to develop optimal technical solutions.
- Perform data analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation for small-to-medium system implementations.
- Collaborate with peers to establish coordinated QA and UAT test plans and acceptance criteria.
- Perform root cause analysis on issues and provide effective timely technology resolutions.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training, and progressive experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in SQL development
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Agile Development & Best Practices
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as independently
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks to meet deliverable deadline.
- Solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices; excellent SQL skills.
- 5-8 years development experience building SQL Server stored procedures (Azure SQL experience a plus)
- 5+ years development ETL processes using SSIS required (ADF experience a plus)
- Azure Data Lake experience a plus