Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator Specialist on a contract basis.
Uses administrative and organizational skills to support a team, function or management.
Organizes and control data and records for training and record retention.
Ability to create and maintain internal SharePoint site.
Performs additional general office duties as assigned.
Schedules and communicates training events in Learning Management System.
Ensure requests and data entry is timely and accurate.
Ability to work closely with team by communicating clearly and with confidence.
Detailed oriented to ensure accuracy with data entry.
Can handle multiple tasks, processes, and programs in a fast-paced environment.
This role supports S12 operations and is a member of the Quality Assurance Organization
• – Must have basic GMP and Quality knowledge.
• – Intermediate skills to navigate an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Learning Management System (LMS) and other LMS such as SuccessFactors.
• – Must be able to properly communicate e-mails and routine business matters with management with high level of accuracy.
• – Must be action-oriented, customer-focused and possess learning agility.
o Excellent organizational and written skills.
o Ability to work independently, have a high degree of accountability and accuracy of work.
– Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft Office suite.
– Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree preferred
Min of 2yrs experience in regulated environment (prefer Pharma / Biotech).
Basic – Intermediate skills with SharePoint
Must have basic GMP and Quality Control Knowledge
• 3 or more years of relevant systems experience in a regulated industry required, preferably in Life Sciences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• – Perform daily document pick-ups from S12/S11/S6 document location drop boxes at prescribed frequencies.
• – Administers the electronic Learning Management and Training Management request system.
• – Provides reports/queries/metrics as requested from Learning Management System for compliance and supports miscellaneous requests.
• – Recognizes and resolves training discrepancies. Communicates any such occurrence and corrective action to affected personnel.
• – Uploads training scores as appropriate into LMS;
• – Verify training scores as appropriate in LMS.
• – Files all training documentation (hard copy) and provides general administrative support of department as required.
• – Prepare and process documents for archiving in external contractor base, retrieve documents as at when needed.
• – Manage the S12 MS&T Logbook request, review and update and maintenance across document collection box locations.
• – Trains new team members and provides one-on-one coaching to LMS learners, management or designee.
• – Contributes to completion of training system-related objectives as assigned.
• – Performs other tasks as assigned.