Our client, a leading media company is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer on a contract basis.
Remote – NY
- Technical education in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience (Masters degree or higher preferred).
- Has 3+ years of relevant and hands-on experience in Machine Learning Engineering with a track record of building high quality, scalable and robust ML solutions.
- Has strong experience in incrementally building big data product and production pipelines to support product functionalities, data and analytic functions.
- Familiarity with following technologies and frameworks is essential: ML Technologies: Spark, MxNet, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn
- AWS stack with a specific focus on the following solutions: EMR, Sagemaker, ECS/EKS, Lambda
- Data stack: Snowflake
- Proficient in Python and OOP languages like Java
- ML model pipelines, orchestration frameworks, micro-services architecture
- Familiarity with common fields of Deep Learning, including natural language processing, image recognition, video decomposition, and audio signal processing
- Proficiency with Python or another scripting language and associated statistical libraries
- Experience with Agile Development concepts and working with Product Managers to break down long-term goals into smaller sprints and tasks Experience building modular components and integrating with other cloud- based software services
- Great qualities for this role include:
- Flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment with a distributed organization and minimal process.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at packaging up technical information for business stakeholders Resourceful in leveraging open-source datasets and libraries
- Sourcing inspiration from technical literature and conference