- Duration: ASAP- 3 Months with extensions
- Work Schedule: 9:30AM- 5:30 PM
- Reason Needed for Role: Consolidation of department and increased volume
- Work Location Address: 1633 Broadway/ Hybrid role Tuesday Wednesday in office days
- Manage Notes : having some partnership experience working with hotels, music, travel retailers , able work across departments, engaging with team members on any level in internally and externally, have a self-starter attitude, able to work in a faced paced environment, great org skills & can think analytically
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Top Three Skills that are important: having ability to manage others and deadlines, and to jump in and roll up sleeves, must be able articulate in writing and speaking
- Is skilled at designing, planning, and executing co-marketing campaigns with partners to attract new subscribers on Showtime OTT.
- Partner-focused mind-set while understanding the needs of sales and the network.
- Enjoys working as part of a dedicated collaborative circle of marketing, technical and sales professionals that are working as a team to actively recruit partners and enable co-marketing to grow market share.
- Is a self-starter and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Phenomenal balance of disciplined critical thinking and creative passion.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to manage up, down and across the organization.
- Excellent project management skills (Well-organized, meticulous, ability to prioritize and multi-task).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; bonus if you have Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat proficiency.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar marketing role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with concentration in Marketing, Business, Media Communications, or other related disciplines or experiences.
Purpose: Position is responsible for the support and execution of partnership marketing programs and creative designed to grow SHOWTIME awareness, and generate and retain subscribers.
Showtime Networks Inc. is seeking an experienced, performance-led marketer to join our OTT Partnership & Growth Team in the role of Temporary Manager, OTT Partnership Marketing. This role will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy to unlock maximum value from partners across various business verticals including establishing new partnerships and nurturing existing ones. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end management of seasonal and evergreen marketing campaigns promoting Showtime OTT with key partners including the development and delivery of creative assets, reporting and analysis. This role will act as the day-to-day Showtime liaison with the partner and report into the Director of Strategic OTT Partnerships and Affiliate Marketing.
- Work with Director to develop B2C co-marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive subscribers to Showtime OTT.
- Own strategic relationships with key partners; maximize existing partnership relationships.
- Identify, pursue, negotiate, and execute new co-marketing partnership opportunities with marquis companies, that extend Showtime’s reach and drive revenue.
- Work cross functionally with Creative Communications, Legal, Key Account Marketing, Program Marketing, Public Relations and our Sales Field and other teams to execute key campaign elements – creative development, presentations, and project management.
- Develop briefs to inspire best-in-class creative and innovative multiplatform campaigns.
- Create systems and dashboards to accurately measure partnership impact and analyze campaign performance against objectives.
- Collaborate with research & programming teams to develop objectives, audience profiles, positioning and communication strategy.
- Craft communication materials, including internal campaign summary documents, e-mails and internal and external pitch decks.
Search TSR Jobs
TSR is a relationship-based, customer-focused IT and technical services staffing company.
For over 40 years TSR, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, TSR Consulting Services, have prospered in the Information Technology staffing business, earning the respect of companies both large and small with well refined candidate screening, timely placement, and a real understanding of the right skill sets required by our clients.
Mission & Vision
We do not believe in building a vision around the company but building a company around our vision, which is simply;
Every employee’s voice matters, their effort is appreciated, and their talent is rewarded.
We challenge each employee daily, to raise the bar on how we treat our consultants and candidates. For far too long in this industry, candidates have been ghosted, lied to, or placed at a client and then forgotten about. Each day our staff works tirelessly at qualifying and placing, top talent with our clients, in a compassionate and caring manner.
Not every candidate is a match for the job, but every candidate and consultant will be treated with respect and professionalism.