Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Material Handler on a contract basis.
Manages material needs/requirements for CAR-T production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management.
Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions. Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule.
Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
– Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
– Quantifies and maintains materials in production dispensary.
– Performed apheresis receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
– Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
– Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
– Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
– Must be able to work in an environment with blood derived components.
– Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
– Performs other tasks as assigned.
– Available to work OT when business requires.
– Flexible to work across both Summit and Warren NJ sites.
– Willing to work staggered day shift hours.
– Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
– Basic mathematical skills
– General understanding of cGMPs
– Technical writing capability
– Proficient in MS Office applications
– Inventory control and/or management
– Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus
Education and Experience: – Bachelors degree
– OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
– OR High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.