Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Material Handler on a contract basis.
Manages material needs/requirements for S6A production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management. Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions. Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule. Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
2. Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
• Basic mathematical skills
• General understanding of cGMPs
• Technical writing capability
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Inventory control and/or management
• Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus
3. Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
• Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
• Works under the direction of Warehouse Supervisor to maintain materials in production area.
• Performs receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
• Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
• Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
• Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Available to work OT when business requires.
• Willing to work staggered day shift hours.
4. Education and Experience (As Applicable)
• Bachelors degree
• OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
• OR High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.