Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Middle Office Specialist on a long-term contract basis.
Buffalo, NY or New York, NY or Miami, FL
- The Middle Office Specialist role primarily provides trade execution and account support services to the RBWM client base, including advisor-led and self-directed via phone and email. The Specialist also supports internal clients such as Financial Consultants, Wealth Operations staff, Compliance and Sales Management. Responsible for receiving and executing domestic and international securities orders and providing high quality information and account maintenance services to clients, internal and external and in multiple languages.
- The WPB Services Desk covers the full span of the WPB client continuum; therefore, Specialists may also cover for HNW client order entry services as needed.
- Attend to phone lines in queue and service clients accordingly and efficiently within existing guidelines
- Receive and execute buy/sell orders for equities, options, fixed income, structured products, mutual funds, and foreign currency.
- Perform account maintenance services upon client request.
- Initiate Forms (IRA distribution, ACH, Journal, etc.).
- Support clients for Tax reporting needs.
- Support RBWM/HNW brokerage trade inquiry/correction requests.
- Support RBWM/HNW brokerage for corporate reorgs election completion.
- Support Middle Office and Operations on all trade related matters and reports.
- Support Sales Management and Regulatory Compliance.
- Respond to regulatory inquiries as needed.
- Receive, review, and analyze a variety of reports and documents for accuracy.
- Maintain proper desk activity records.
- Licensed Registered Representative, Series 7 and 63 mandatory AND 65 or 66 mandatory to obtain within 12 months.
- Minimum of two years proven and progressive service and related financial services industry experience or equivalent.
- Strong and proven research, communication, organizational, analytical, customer service, sales, and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of investment products, markets, and traditional and non-traditional service providers.
- Impeccable phone manners.
- Must be well-spoken and written, with a people focused attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of regulations affecting area of responsibility.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, related field, or equivalent experience.
$70k – 75k a year