Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Training and Regulatory Reporting Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
The Training and Regulatory Reporting Temp role will become an important part of a fast-paced team responsible for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM). This person will be expected to perform a variety of executive-level regulatory reporting tasks, help keep long term projects on track, and handle more urgent requirements for the training and communications team. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fast typing skills: 75-150 wpm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary.
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information.