Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator on a long-term contract basis.
Work Location: Tampa, FL or Irving, TX
- Provide full range of administrative support to geographically dispersed Recruiting partners.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in areas of recruiting support, relationship and offer management, to include high volume hiring.
- Schedule senior interviews and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Interact directly and proactively with various levels of candidates, HR Professionals and Hiring Managers (to include Senior Level, SVPs, Directors and Managing Directors).
- Provide a positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter the interview process.
- Respond to a high frequency of various requests from Recruiters, Hiring Managers as well as new hires on any Onboarding related questions or concerns.
- Generate internal and external offer letters, including those that include complex terminology, terms and conditions, and those for international transfers.
- Manage workload through case management tool, to include offer letter generation, approvals and documentation process.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulatory requirements and guidelines, including those pertaining to new hire forms requirements, immigration, and work authorization.
- Be proactive point of contact for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, especially related to the status of offer, hiring, and onboarding process.
- Track proper data within the Workday System to ensure we understand the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts.
- Drive innovation and progress through continuous process improvement/ reengineering efforts
- Assist with the training and mentoring of new hires.
- Be a brand ambassador for the client, both in person and online.
- Utilize business acumen to recognize issues, problems and opportunities and recommend actions as needed.
- Act as a Change Agent – Identify process gaps, trends, or anomalies, and recommend improvements to existing practices.
- Coordinate and complete I9s and other onboarding requirements.
- Ad hoc support and expectations: Site specific reporting activities and forms completion. Support and manage ad hoc projects with HRSS Business Analysts and Recruiting. Lead cross Rando initiatives – i.e.: VOE representative.
- 2+ years in recruiting/ staffing/ human resources preferred.
- Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resources policies and practices is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong virtual and in-person relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Agile and flexible to adjust to the changing demands of clients.
- Ability to make decisions on the spot demonstrating good judgment based on requirements and limitations.
- Executive presence/ ability to handle discussions with tact and diplomacy.
- 2+ years of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook and any other scheduling tool or automation.
- Cross geography interview scheduling experience.
- Able to think critically to solve complex, time-sensitive inquiries and data issues.
- Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of timelines, and deliverables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Business acumen to recognize issues, problems and opportunities and recommend actions as needed; general troubleshooting.
- Strong customer focus, especially in delivering high quality results.
- Forward thinker/ proactive ability to anticipate the needs of clients and candidates.
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience working on a virtual HR/Recruiting team environment with great ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-tiered, collaborative organization.
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday and Case Management Tools (SNOW) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the internet.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience