Our client, a leading financial company is hiring an Imp Consultant on a contract basis.
The primary focus of Reports IC is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation.
The primary focus of the Reports IC is to create ADPR reports to meet the Client's requirements.
• Understanding the functional specifications and creating new Data Cloud Reports/making changes to the existing reports as per the functional specification documents.
• Report development thru ADPR reporting tool for various kind of clients.
• Involving in client requirement gathering and designing the functional specification document for ADPR reports (on a need basis).
• Providing support & fixes for any issues for the custom reports that are developed.
• Creation of functional specification documents from existing interfaces (reverse engineering).
• Impact analysis of the product in case of any objects is changed.
• Supporting Implementation go-live.
• Fit-gap analysis for the interfaces between different products.
• Coordinating with the client and providing support during test cycles.
• Peer-reviewing DataCloud reports of team members before delivering it to the client.
• Document challenges and suggest enhancements in reporting product.
• Work with the team manager to build efficiencies in reporting team.
• Should be able to build on the provided requirements in an individual capacity and develop the desired reports.
• Good knowledge on HCM product (HR, Payroll, Benefits knowledge a must but TIME, Compensation is optional), Time, Compensation, etc.).
o Company or competitor knowledge required (i.e. Ceridian, Paychex, Ultimate etc. of HR, Payroll and Benefits).
• Sound knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts (Relational Database Management System).
• Having knowledge on any HCM reporting tools would be an added advantage. If they have ADPR experience they are a perfect fit.
• Professional/Technical Knowledge: Having achieved a satisfactory level of professional/technical knowledge and/or skill in position related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve client production issues quickly and provide effective solutions.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Being able to work in cross-functional teams in a dynamic project environment.
• Must be a team player.
• Lifion, ADPR, Insights (Data cloud product specific tool but optional to know will learn once join), JIRA (ticket management tool) , Confluence (knowledge depository), SharePoint.
• Requirements will be given to the reports IC, generally from HR IC. They will collaborate with internal team to develop the report. Test the report out and client will sign off on report.