Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Sr. Imp Consultant on a contract basis.
Alpharetta, GA (Remote)
The primary focus of Tech IC is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation.
• Review the technical integration scope of the project and work with the PM to develop a plan for executing and managing that scope.
• Facilitate meetings with SME resources to discover requirements, complete configurations, and test the technical integrations in scope for the project.
• Provide the PM with regular status reports including issues, risks, and scope changes that reflect the progress of the technical integration development.
• Manage the necessary documentation including specifications and go live authorizations to support an effective transition to service and technical integration go live.
Project Management Responsibilities
• Create an interface development plan for the project that includes scope, priority, complexity, and estimated dates for tracking progress to plan during the project.
• Document requirements, timing, schedule, and effort for existing scope and new scope items as input into a change control.
• Log and research issues, risks, and testing incidents associated with the interface development plan.
• Schedule and lead discovery sessions with the client/vendor to gather requirements and confirm understanding of the business need.
• Review specifications and confirm client understanding of the content and that the design meets the requirements.
• Collaborate with the client/vendor to secure test files and environments and review test results with the client/vendor and confirm understanding of the results.
• Collaborate with the client to identify the sequence and schedule required to process the in scope interfaces and document/schedule client activities required for the move.