Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Sr. Imp Consultant on a right to hire basis.
The primary focus of Integration IC is responsible for consulting with Clients to develop an optimized human capital management (HCM) solution leveraging Company best practices and industry trends in order to meet the Client’s current and future human capital management needs.
The INTEGRATION Implementation Consultant serves as the custom interface expert to the client.
INTEGRATION Consultants need to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful:
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to discuss and relay information to IC’s in a non-technical way with worthy communication skills.
• Experience working with data, including relational databases, file transmission protocols, and SQL queries.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work with and communicate at all levels of staff and management.
• Strong Excel skills required, including data modeling and ad hoc analysis.
• Can easily build relationships across multiple functions and business Units.
The INTEGRATION Implementation Consultant role adds value by producing the following actions:
• Consults with client.
o Lead requirements gathering calls.
o Understand current business process and provide improvement.
o Provide insightful Vantage knowledge to comply with client requirements.
o Map interface fields accurately to client database.
• Provides insight on best practices business processes.
o Consult to the client on industry and ADP best practices.
o Provide resolution to client interface issues.
• Translates client needs and requirements into Integrated customs.
o Analyze requirements and develop custom mapping document.
o Develop interface into Vantage system using mapping document.
o Recommend and/or implement issue resolutions.
• Provides seamless implementation service.
o Accurately and efficiently implement customized interfaces.
o Maintain tools and processes.
INTEGRATION. Consultants use the following ADP products:
• ADP Vantage
• Data Bridge
• Vantage Quick Query