Our client, a leading financial company, is hiring a NodeJS Developer on a contract basis.
- Work as part of a team to develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Experience with Aurora and PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with Git
- Troubleshoots production issues as needed
- Provides technical leadership to developers in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and troubleshooting
- Carries out code reviews and contributes to technical solutions for software development projects
- Contributes to technical solutions for software development projects
- Collaborates with peers and other technical teams, such as other development teams, Architecture, SRE
- 5+ years of experience developing cloud based applications using Node.js
- Experience with API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, RDS, CloudWatch
- Experience with Kibana preferred
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures within AWS
- Experience consuming and building robust RESTful APIs
- Comfortable working with multiple different data storage systems ranging from Redis to SQL
- Passionate teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Solid analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design – with a continuous focus on aligning technical roadmap with the immediate and long-term Business strategy
- Able to adapt and embrace change and support business strategy and vision.