Our client, a leading financial company is hiring an Open Enrollment Specialist on a contract basis.
Annual Enrollment is a critical time of year for our clients and their employees as this is when clients make changes to benefit plan offerings and allow their employees to make enrollment changes.
Consists of the following tasks:
• Follow defined Open Enrollment processes.
• Schedule meetings with clients.
• Lead virtual meetings with clients answering questions and providing guidance on how to make changes to their WFN configuration. This includes changes tied to Benefit Plans, Employee Self Service, Payroll and Carrier Connections.
• Coordinate and participate on calls with the client and their insurance broker/provider/carrier to clarify benefit plan changes.
• Provide product/process support to clients as they are going through OE via scheduled meetings, phone calls or emails.
• Assist clients with running benefit enrollment/confirmation statements/benefit statement reports.
• Maintain project notes on each client in AE Project Management Tool.
• Create payroll test files and review with client. Assist in correcting payroll test file discrepancies.
• Coordinate payroll updates based on the client’s payroll timing (force special payroll files or manipulate payroll file setup to allow payroll data to update according to the client’s payroll schedule).
• Proactively check on clients to ensure their 1st payroll run AE deduction changes runs smoothly. Assist client with any issues that may come up.
• Close AE project.