Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Oracle Database Engineer/DBA with SQL Tuning on a long term contract basis.
Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid Option)
– Minimum 15 Years proven experience as an Oracle database engineer/DBA with extensive SQL tuning expertise.
– Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture – including the latest version or Oracle.
– Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in: RAC, ASM, Performance tuning, Active Data Guard.
– Extensive knowledge in RAC Database Performance and SQL tuning.
– Extensive knowledge of Instance, database and SQL tuning to improve performance of database/application.
– Strong understanding of best practices in maintaining medium to large scale Oracle database systems.
– strong ASM Troubleshooting – Automation of Oracle RAC critical Alerts.
– Experience in troubleshooting various installation and patching issues.
– Experience with Golden Gate a plus.
– Ability to work under pressure – quick thinking and remaining calm during stressful situations.
– Ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues.
– Appetite to learn new technologies and constantly improve technical skills.
Pay Range: $68- $83/hour