Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Organizational Change Management and Communications Specialist consultant on a contract basis.
The Organizational Change Manager and Communication Specialist role will provide tactical support, oversight, and leadership on change initiatives within Research & Development and Strategy & Planning (RD&SP). This role is accountable for ensuring change is adequately managed in an operational state while maintaining effective alignment with business processes and programs. The role is also accountable for effecting change in a controlled manner, in compliance with regulatory requirements. This is an essential role to the success of the RD&SP organization because it will enable the team to effect change processes leading into a stable operational state across several business capabilities.
• Serves as key Subject Matter Expert for change management activities, including the creation of Business Cases for Change, Sponsorship Alignment, Impact Assessments and Stakeholder Analyses, Adoption Strategies/Metrics, Business Readiness, and Sustainment
• Supports the development, execution, and monitoring of the Change Management Process in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Leads Stakeholder Engagement meetings to ensure awareness is maintained across stakeholder groups and around Business Capabilities
• Partners with the R&D learning team on the development of training materials
• Contributes to internal/external continuous improvement initiatives
• Bachelors degree required
• 1-2 years project management experience
• Significant stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrated breadth of experience and versatility
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex issues and propose innovative solutions
• Effective oral and written communication skills to influence, inform, or guide others
• Experience working in a matrix environment