Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Packaging Operator on a contract basis.
Must have a minimum of a HS Diploma
Light GMP experience or working in a regulated industry preferred
The incumbent is responsible that all finished goods are packed in accordance to specifications and for completing all packaging documentation required before line start-up and during the packaging process. This position must comply with all Security Guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and cGMPs. 1. Operates equipment, following all established CGMP and Safety regulations.
• Set up packaging line.
• Prepare packaging along with packaging documentation required.
• Packaging of finish goods in accordance to specifications.
2. Performs line clearance and changeovers.
3. Verifies all components against the packaging order.
4. Completes packaging documentation required before line start-up and during the packaging process.
5. Inspects the quality and accuracy of all information printed during the packaging process.
6. Selects samples from lots and delivers them to Q.A. following packaging procedures.
7. Performs statistical inspection to packed product.
8. Maintain good housekeeping through packaging process.
9. Maintain accountability of components for reconciliation.
10. Disposes waste to be recycling.
11. Substitutes other packaging operators as necessary.
12. Detect discrepancies during the packaging process.
13. Reconciliates bulk tablets when lot has finished and verify batch record documentation.