Geneva Consulting Group, part of TSR, Inc., is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 20 years of staffing excellence.
Our client is hiring an Implementation Consultant on a Long-Term Contract Basis
Location: Maitland, FL
Implements the TotalSource Solution for new clients with respect to Payroll. Uses a consultative approach to assess current state, map to the PEO co-employment structure and develops solutions where gaps exist. Manages client expectations throughout onboarding, anticipates and overcomes configuration and compliance issues to ensure a smooth transition. Responsible for the processing of payrolls and special requests for assigned client base. Ensures that accuracy and integrity of all data entered into the system is correct for both payroll to employees and billing to clients. Ensures timeliness of all new business and ensures compliance with both federal and state tax regulations.
- Analysis: Takes part in new client conversion meeting; reviews and confirms components of Payroll in a consultative manner with the Key Client contact(s). Ensures understanding of the co-employment relationship as it relates to Payroll. Analyzes complex requirements for Payroll and related financial accounting information. Sets up the client in TotalSource systems.
- Project Management: Manages the completion of tasks and provides timely and accurate input on project status to the Client and Implementation Consultant. Audits and resolves any issues related to client paperwork and systems during the conversion period through closure. Ensures payroll is set up (and run twice) before transitioning the client to Payroll Service.
- Accurate and timely completion of all data entry and wage information. Ensures all data is properly coded for client billings and filings. Performs all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transition to Payroll Operations.
- Client interaction and problem resolution. Resolves client payroll issues in a timely manner by utilizing appropriate resources and proper channels.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Communication Skills: Uses effective communication skills to consult with clients.
- Presentation Skills: Communicates with client and employees at all levels professionally and effectively.
- Problem Analysis / Resolution/ Negotiation: Gathers information necessary to make decisions and implement actions. Anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conducts an in-depth analysis of the client's payroll requirements and specifications to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrates a strong focus on customer service.
- Project Management: Accomplishes project requirements by monitoring results, controlling resources and modifying project plan. Overcomes unforeseen obstacles/barriers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task