Payroll Support Specialist
Contract to Perm
- Provide answers to internal or external (client) questions, complaints or suggestions about a company's service or product.
- Provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered by a company.
- Answers phones, provide troubleshooting information.
- Processes organizations payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records.
- Processes employee status changes, processes and analyzes payroll and employee expenses, reconciles general ledger accounts, creates on-going month-end, quarterly, and year-end organization reports, and performs other rated duties as assigned.
- Audits payroll information for accuracy.
- Reconciles payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, and voluntary deductions.
- Participates in problem solving and special projects within the Payroll Department.
- Assigns exempt and non-exempt worker status to employees.