Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Senior/Lead Developer on a long term contract basis.
New York, NY
Firm-wide Business Process Management Community of Practice, part of Operations and Compliance Technology area, is looking for a Pega lead developer. The COE team provides BPM services and tools to the entire Firm and is responsible for all aspects of Pega platform support and common design and implementation standards. In addition to full end-to-end implementations the Community of Practice the development team provides internal consulting services to other technology teams across the Firm assisting them with their BPM Platform design and workflow implementations. The Workflow Orchestration area that houses the Community of Practice also has several development teams providing Pega transformation solutions supporting Operations.
Person selected for the role will act as a hands-on Delivery Manager working directly with business users to implement new and reengineer and automate existing processes. The person will play a role of a senior technologist on the team and may manage global teams on project or permanent basis.
The candidate needs to have experience with creating reusable components / assets / adapters, upgrading and maintaining the Pega shared platform, setting standards for Pega / BPM development. The position requires a strong and proven ability to collaborate with partners across the Firm, and track record of working with various on-shore and off-shore delivery partners.
7+ years IT
3+ years PRPC
1. Must be CSSA certified in PRPC 7.x. CLSA is added advantage.
2. Must have hands on experience on Pega, Java, UI technologies.
3. Must be involved in building at least one application on pega platform from initials and involved till go live.
4. Should have involved in requirement gathering, planning, design and delivery phase of project.
5. Should have experience in designing a reusable components.
6. Should have good understanding of integration technology like JSON, REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP, HTTP etc.
7. Familiarity with technologies like Java script, HTML, CSS etc. Understanding of Angular framework is added advantage.
8. Should have good understanding of the email listener; file listener, agents, debugging and doing a performance test of an application.
9. Should have hand-on experience in developing applications on Pega Platform including architecture, design, database and best practices in application development in agile environment and information security.
10. Project management skills to execute and deliver projects.
Bachelors in computer science or related fields.