Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Policy Management Project Manager on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- EO&T Policy Framework workstream support – OTBRC is leading the work in support of various Policy Framework activities to transform the enterprise policy management to the targeted future state, including, (i) Realignment of Policy Document landscape across lines of business, risk categories, regions and legal entities to the new Risk Taxonomy; (ii) Implementing revised Lines of Defense content and roles and responsibilities in all Policy Documents; and (iii) Implementation of an enhanced Policy Document Management Workflow Tool, including Phase 1 – Policy Management solution and governance framework with workflows for waivers and dispensations, and migration and metadata tagging of all Policy Document content from existing Policy Document platform to the new Policy Management tool; Phase 2 – Review and approval of Regulation to Policy Document mapping, along with building reporting capabilities; and Phase 3 – Integration with MCA controls, Issue Management platform and Escalation capabilities.
- Policy Document Landscape Realignment.
- Review inventory of Policies, Standards and Procedures to assess alignment with established hierarchy (e.g., Policies aligned to Level 0 and 1 risks), and contain the required content; identify gaps.
- Revise content for Policies on Enterprise Risk Processes (including EMPs).
- Revise content for Level 0 and Level 1 Risk Type Policies (including EMPs), and Standards.
- Revise content for units missing detailed Procedures (for EMPs).
- Enhancement of Lines of Defense Policy Content.
- Review all policy documents and align roles and responsibilities with revised Lines of Defense content.
- Align policy content with GRC Activity and Risk Taxonomies.
- Implementation of Policy Management Workflow Tool.
- Implement Phase 1 of Policy management solution and governance framework with dispensation workflows for breaches & exceptions.
- Conduct pilot tests and initial evidence of sustainability.
- Migrate policy document content to tool and tag relevant metadata.
- Implement Phase 2 for policy mapping to regulations & MCA controls and ongoing and periodic monitoring capability.
- Implement Phase 3 for Policy Management solution – integrations to issue management and training platforms, and reporting and escalation capabilities.
- Experience and competence in understanding financial sector technology-related policy content and requirements.
- Strong Project Management skills and focus on attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with dynamic deliverables and aggressive timelines
- Strong analytical thinking, and well-developed decision-making capabilities, including when to escalate concerns.
- Ability to progress and deliver quality deliverables independently, with limited direct management supervision.