Our client, a leading utility company, is hiring a Data Analyst – Senior consultant on a contract basis.
New York, NY
Minimum 2-5 years demonstrated experience and expertise with the following technologies and skills:
• Highly Skilled in visual analytics
• Must be capable of working with business users to gather requirements and create users stories.
• Must be proficient in Azure Dev Ops or similar sprint management tool.
• Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management)
• Power BI (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management)
• SQL (able to write and edit queries)
• Build & publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server
• Scheduling Dashboard for automatic data refresh
• Data blending
• Create action filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau
• Test, clean, and standardized data to meet business standards
Must be capable of working with business users to create users stories in Azure Dev Ops.
* Must be proficient in Azure Dev Ops.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
• Must be well organized, detail oriented with demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments
• Must be comfortable working directly with business users, as well as IT team members.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Must be comfortable running requirement gather sessions with business users.
Pay Range: $60-62