Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Graphics Specialist on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Produces a variety of marketing materials (e.g., pitch books, covers, templates, newsletters, lucite designs, animation, posters, newsletters, etc.) using relevant software applications to an advanced level.
- Traces and produces logos, maps, and illustrations.
- Assists with the production of creative PPT pitch books and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials including motion graphics.
- Ensures all materials produced are correctly branded as per company standards and advises clients on the use of the company brand.
- Liaises directly with workflow staff and clients to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements.
- Completes related admin for accurate work billing and job tracking purposes.
- Assists with Intake coordination when required.
- Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks.
- Contributes to best production practices.
- Pay range $30 – $39 per hour.
- 3+ years of admin/operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment, ideally in a financial institution
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications
- Portfolio / samples of recent work is desirable
- Expert PowerPoint user with design skills and knowledge of XLS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional)
- Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, After Effects is an advantage
- Knowledge of external print processes is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and cope with pressure
- Ability to assess work and make decisions from a technical point of view and prioritize requests efficiently
- Readiness to follow processes, policies, and procedures
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn new skills and share knowledge with the team
- Creativity and strong understanding of the fundamental principles of graphic design and layout
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphic Design