Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Process Engineering Scientist consultant on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ
Work Schedule: 3 days a week onsite required
Monday – Friday, Business Hours
Responsible for supporting pharmaceutical Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and Drug Product (DP) development-to-launch teams.
– Design and run experiments
– Perform risk assessments
– Complete and present data analysis
– Support tech transfer activities in the form of generating test plans and compiling results into reports
– Supports validation efforts in the development of validation strategies and testing plans
– Provide input into process related investigations
– Advise on root-cause analysis of undesired trends or deviations related to process equipment.
– Support the Change Control process for all validated systems
– Position does handle hazardous material
Education and Experience Required:
– Bachelor’s Degree in a Science Related field required
– Experience working in or supporting pharmaceutical operations required–minimum of 4 years
– Comfortable wearing proper PPE and working in a Laboratory — time in Laboratory will fluctuate
– Strong communication skills, working with a team, and accountable for their work