Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Processor-Recreational Marine Insurance Transactions on a contract basis.
This is a Processing position in which the candidates will be expected to provide support to Agents and Underwriters by accurately processing various transactions against insurance policies.
This is not an entry level role, prior experience in an office is needed. There are a multitude of skills required to do this role.
• Under general supervision, provide technical, operational, and customer service support to Recreational Marine managers, underwriters and brokers as it relates to quoting, binding and issuing new business, renewals, policy changes and other processing life cycle functions.
• Utilize critical thinking skills and business acumen to communicate with both internal and external business partners/teams.
• Prioritize work across various products/regions to ensure service level agreements are met
• Analyze submissions/policy changes to ensure information provided is complete and accurate;
• Correspond with appropriate entities to obtain required information and follow through to resolution;
• Accurately/effectively perform required data entry/system transaction(s);
• Refer questions/problems that are above and beyond approved authority levels to the underwriter or manager;
• Recognize, prioritize and escalate concerns that have the potential to impact or compromise underwriting integrity;
• Accurately record activities/time to ensure quality, productivity and utilization expectations are met;
• Support the implementation of new processes, participating in the upfront analysis and providing technical input if requested;
• Work with management to create best business practices, improve workflow and efficiencies through operational reviews and system enhancements;
• Develop a good, honest, open working relationship with Rec. Marine management, underwriters, and agents/brokers;
• Express personal/professional development goals with team leader to ensure they are aligned with the overall goals of the organization and business support units;
• Strengthen overall business/rec. marine insurance knowledge – leverage business partner
High School /GED required
College experience preferred but not mandatory
2-3 years of experience in Insurance, Financial experience in Processing is a plus