Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Procurement Analyst consultant on a contract basis.
• Creating and managing multisystem based informational listings for the Cell-Therapy Facility and linkage back to network data analytics
Supporting several projects and data initiatives such as; working on the Approved Supplier Listing in SAP and Procurement master data setup and maintenance in SAP (Outline Agreements, Purchasing Info Records, Lead Times, etc.)
• supporting established information data packages in multiple systems (SAP, Ariba) for various entities that are linked to the Devens facility and have impact on Cell-therapy among other entities
• supporting site-based master data improvements which will help the network/CT in standard platform engagement and effective supply planning with supplier
• Lead/support in creating supplier profiles in system for transactional activity and helping suppliers create client in their transactional system.
• Work with a cross-site, cross-functional team to support implementation of system requirements across the enterprise, with Cell-Therapy being the prime focus of execution
This role will require strong attention to detail and time management skills. Accurate data management is important to succeed in this role and a Right First-Time approach is required. Quality compliance mindset and experience in a regulated environment in Procurement or Supply Chain with SAP experience is desired.
• This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, Training, and the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) required by the job function.
• Create and maintain Procurement SAP Master Data to include ASL, Purchasing Info Records, Outline Agreements, Source Lists, Lead Times.
• Involvement in new supplier and part qualification process for assigned categories of materials by collecting documentation from suppliers.
• May be involved in creating initial standard cost for new materials and submit to finance. Understand, create and apply conversion factors for various units of measure in SAP.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Planning using SAP preferred.
• Experience with Pharmaceutical direct procurement preferred, not required.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience using Infinity and Ariba desired.
• Prior cGMP experience in biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and/or medical device industry is highly preferred. Comparable controlled industries may be acceptable.
• Strong customer service orientation with excellent analytic, interpersonal and data entry skills.
SAP experience would be wonderful