Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Production Support 4 on a contract basis.
Application support analyst to interface with business users to provide analysis, understand issues to provide solutions / resolutions in a timely manner. Support critical & high visibility Compliance applications, batches and other critical CRCO IT applications like Trade Surveillance and FCC AML.
• Opportunity to work in banks strategic compliance platforms and develop relationship and create visibility across organization with business, development & infrastructure groups.
• Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution. Become primary point of contact for reporting, data issues and requests. Engage with IT & business to analyze the changes and assess risk for all production releases.
• Participation & coordination for major events such as Quarterly Maintenance Windows and Disaster Recovery.
Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution
Handling incident tickets as well as business user calls
Responsibility for Batch job monitoring and troubleshooting
Writing and running scripts on DB for ad-hoc reports
Automation of support activities
Responsible for production stability and Major Incident management (MIM)
Overview of department/team:
We provide coverage with follow the sun support model between Raleigh, India and each region manages respective business hours. Staff must also be available after hours & for some weekend work on production releases, incidents and major events. This position is based in Raleigh.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Opportunity to work in banks strategic compliance platforms and develop relationship and create visibility across organization with business, development & infrastructure groups.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• 8+ years experience required.