Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Program Leader Trader on a contract basis.
- Plan Management – Ensure workplans and schedules are complete and due dates attainable. Assume responsibility for quality of planning including activity definition, sequencing and maintenance of the plan via Plan CRs when necessary
- Integration Management – Lead all aspects of the integration and assembly process as it relates to the sub capability area, ensuring Integration Points, Services, Files and other Dependencies are integrated in a timely, quality manner to support solution delivery
- Scope Management – Take an active role in helping lead the scope of the solution, supervising and participating in the Scope CR process to ensure changes are correctly estimated and that Day 1 vs Day 2 dialog with UBS is factful
- Resource Management – Assist in the identification, hiring training and direct supervision of team resource additions. Ensure financial and resource forecast is up-to-date and in-synch with the Scope Management process
- Quality Management – Ensure efficient defect management and escalation. Monitor testing progress and escalate when required. Work to validate and sign-off the revised SIT Test Program (i.e., functional, integration, test cases, test scenarios, etc.), interfacing when required with the Testing Vertical and sub capability QA Lead
- Communications Management – Ensure accurate and timely reporting on sub capability deliverable status, issue write-ups, and action plans. Work directly to escalate major and severe issues.
- Risk Management – Proactively identify risks to delivery and put in place mitigation plans to lessen probability and severity of occurrence
- 15+ years of experience as a proven leader managing complex executions in the financial services or fintech industries
- Significant subject-matter expertise with front-to-back trading platforms and product offerings
- Proven ability to lead large teams across multiple disciplines
- Large Program Governance and partner management experience a plus.
- Must be able to both focus on the details as well as comprehend the big picture
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Has a strong can-do attitude and can build relationships with partners both horizontally and vertically across the organization