Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Technology Program Manager on a long term contract basis.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead the execution of regulatory and control-related initiatives.
* Establish and maintain program schedule.
* Coordinate with development and support teams across the Firm, Firm technology control groups, Bank security officers, and Operational Risk to deliver on program objectives.
* Track program dependencies and coordinate deliverables with project managers.
* Manage communication to senior stakeholders through regular steering committee meetings.
* Produce clear and concise presentation materials for quarterly technology governance forums, including updates for Board meetings.
* Assess program risks and ensure timely communication to stakeholders.
* Resolve issues as they arise and escalate as needed.
* Keep management informed of progress and issues.
* 15+ years of experience in a similar role in financial or banking services.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems independently and drive tasks to completion.
* Experience leading large and complex programs.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to understand and track complex interdependencies.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and technology processes.
* High level of attention to detail and focus on precision.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to summarize complex information clearly to senior technical and non-technical audiences.
* Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to navigate complex organizations and build relationships.
* Proficiency with PowerPoint and MS Project.
* Practical knowledge of banking principles, products, and bank regulatory environment
* Knowledge of the FFIEC IT Handbook and OCC Heightened Standards for Large Banks.
* Prior experience interacting with regulators.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Information Technology.