Our client, a leading financial company, is hiring a Project Coordinator I on a contract basis.
• Handle heavy volume of internal customer inquiries and interact with professionals at all levels within the organization
• Fulfills operational support requirements and contributes to the goals impacting the specific area(s) of functional responsibility which may include catering, conference services, equipment, facilities, mail/shipping, office supplies and vendor interaction.
• Supports local leadership to fulfill priorities, leverages resources and performs tasks. Engages with clients to fulfill customer service and builds relationships.
• Collaborates with colleagues, both within and outside of ION, to respond to customer needs, deliverables and timelines. May participate in the implementation of local office initiatives such as space planning, living green, crisis management, etc.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities at the direction of the designated local / regional ION Office Services leader