Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Project Manager – PMO on a long-term contract basis.
- The role of the Project Manager/PMO involves leading the efforts of a dynamic team and contributing towards the product rollout, working directly with the program leads to support the success of the application and data migrations.
- The PM will be expected to manage their own deliveries whilst coordinating across other globally distributed teams.
- The PM/PMO is responsible for adhering to and driving engineering excellence for the team by working in an agile way from detailed requirement gathering, to clear planning, consistent reporting and delivering the agreed product to clients in a nimble fashion on time and in budget.
- The ideal candidate will have Financial Services knowledge as well as a deep background in the design, planning, building and optimizing data heavy systems.
- The candidate will work closely with our Business Partners, System Architects, Data Scientists, and Global Development Team to ensure consistency of delivery and across multiple components, hence excellent co-ordination and stakeholder management skills are desirable.
- PMP Cert is preferred.
- Project management and oversight of all deliverables distributed across many different technology teams across the front to back application stack.
- Proven track record of managing complex multi-stream projects; ability to multi task and be very flexible in a very fast-paced dynamic space.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline and outcome focused; must have superior reporting and PMO skills.
- Provide regular updates to senior management in technology, middle office and front office.
- Work with technology leads across various teams to accomplish the reporting objective.
- Ensure the business reporting needs are met with the most elegant and timely technology solutions.
- Ability to produce implementation approach, timelines, go-live strategy.
- Ensure program leads needs are met and managed daily.
- Work effectively with global teams to drive key projects and solutions.
- Communicate ideas clearly with a focus on how end-user functionality is impacted.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise on the key data elements that are consumed for reporting data to external and internal clients.
- Ensure adherence to and develop best practices supporting the Project Management Standards.
- Ensuring proper development life cycle is followed with artefacts to support internal audit and any inquiries.
- Strong data attribute knowledge in capital markets – to be utilized for data model validations, sample file analysis and DQ for ingestions.
- Operational experience ( Trade settlement and Risk and P&L Reporting).
- Experience in creation of B/FRDs – Good documentation and communication with the technology team both to provide requirements and understanding of any issues is paramount.
- Excellent communication skills, structured and organized.
- Excellent Stakeholder and management reporting skills.
- Experience with project planning and tracking with proficiency in excel and JIRA automation.