Our client is hiring a PTP Manager (Procure to Pay) on a contract basis.
The Manager of Global Business Services – PTP will be responsible for the management of the people and processes within the Global Business Services group located Nashville for the following teams; Vendor Setup, Invoice Monitoring, Disbursements, Business Services for client business groups. All teams are responsible for locations globally. The Manager will work closely with the Director, GBS PTP to identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity within the service centers.
Reports to the Director, PTP.
Direct Reports to include:
- PTP Teams in Nashville:
- Invoice Monitoring
- Business Services
- Ariba Functional Admins
- Invoice comes into system automated – management of automation system via system cues
- If they have SAP & disbursement processing – this is good
- They have two SAP & Oracle — systems that are in process
- Volume is in SAP—help manage the interface
- Know how to enter into SAP
- Working with banks and treasury department
- Understand how to move between different departments / reconcile with vendors
- Read thru vendor statements & disbursement – to see what payment matches
- High detail- matching debits and credits
- Hybrid Role- onsite 2 to 3 days a week in Nashville
- Candidates will need invoicing/disbursement experience, also experience with invoice processing for payments.
- Management of the Invoice Monitoring, Disbursement and Business Services teams including paid time and PTO requests.
- Assist with managing the workload and resources to maintain SLAs across all functions.
- Recruit, train and retain employees with ability and willingness to achieve steady state and also the drive, skills and determination to build processes and teams capable of world class results.
- Identifies process improvements within the PTP areas.
- Participate in International Ariba rollout as requested for Testing, Training and Change Management.
- Reviews metrics for actions to improve the invoice processing times, compliance to policies and management of the resources.
- Perform root cause analysis aimed toward eliminating source of process problems from business environment.
- Handling escalations across the PTP process to prevent escalation to GBS Director and SVP.
- Works closely with the PTP Managers in Buenos Aires and Budapest to ensure all locations are following the global process, managing with consistency and coordinating meetings to continue building a one team mentality.
- PTP, in general:
- Employee training, development and mentoring of the team members
- Lead process improvement projects
- Assist teams with resolving process/technical issues
- Review/monitor all weekly/monthly related activities that are related to internal controls, including however not limited to the following:
- GR/IR review
- Duplicate payment review
- Terminated employee review
- PTP monitoring controls
- AP Aging
- APR duplicate payment review
- Business Services/Invoice Monitoring:
- Works closely with owner of Kaleo to manage the volume of questions
- Metrics to manage the volume coming into the RampUp, email boxes, Ariba and Market related PTP queues
- Ensure team is responding to emails/phone calls within the SLA
- Ensuring Payment reconciliation is completed daily
- Ensure critical payments are issued
- Manage disbursement netting process
- Ensure payment proposal exceptions are being resolved timely
- Tracking of returned/rejected payments to reissue
- Ensure compliance to all process controls/internal audit polices
- Manage the disbursement third party relationship (Sungard/JPMorgan/Comdata)
- Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with service management team on RPA/automation projects
- Assisting as needed with implementation of future card programs
- Handles escalations for internal and external customers
- Assists with internal/external audit reviews
- Adhoc requests/tasks as needed due to business demands/requests
MPREQUIREMENTS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Accounts Payable leadership skills/experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals throughout the company in various disciplines.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive professional disposition.
- International travel – 10% of time.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage with wide array of personnel – executives to associates, vendors and customers – both large and small.
- Ability to receive and give constructive criticism.
- Ability to identify, document and implement meaningful process improvement in a coordinated effort with Development Team and user base.
- System customers – internal and external.
- GBS employees.
- Finance/Accounting Team.
- Global Process Owners.
- All level of employees.
Pay Range $25 – $33 per hour.