Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a QA Incoming Inspection and Material Disposition on a contract basis.
• GMP inspection and release of incoming consumables, raw materials, and other starting materials per Standard Operating Procedures and material specifications.
• Assures materials comply with all policies, standards, Network & Global Standard Operating Procedures.
• Performs review of the disposition deliverables to support disposition of materials and batches within the inventory management systems.
• Works in electronic systems such as SAP, Learning Management, and Document management systems.
• Works on assignments of simple to moderate complexity where some judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
• Other responsibilities as needed
Education and skills required:
• B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry, related discipline, or its equivalent.
• Experience in a laboratory, manufacturing, quality, or warehouse environment desired.
• Ideal candidate is recommended to have a minimum of 2 years of directly relevant experience in a regulated environment.
• Prior evidence of successful participation on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and time bound results are expected.
• Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications, as well as ERP solutions such as SAP.
• Work/study experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success.
• Previous work experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.