Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Quality Assurance Analyst on a long term contract basis.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for project-team testing requirements. Must be able to write test scripts from user requirements, execute the scripts and communicate results to team participants.
- Working experience with TestNG, Selenium WebDriver
- Must be able to evaluate and document business case for enterprise improvement initiatives
- Must be able to design basic Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality methodology and testing practices, tools and metrics
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance, and to learn independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Must have logical aptitude to understand interactions/workings of systems
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills in working in a cross-functional team comprised of Product Analysts, QA, UAT, Development and PMO members